(Recasts with company maintaining forecast, analyst comment) FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's largest premium carmaker, reiterated its 2005 profit forecast on Monday after a report cited Chief Executive Helmut Panke as lowering the outlook. "There is no change in our guidance. It remains the same -- profits will be roughly on the same level as last year," a spokesman said. Dow Jones Newswires had quoted Chief Executive Helmut Panke as saying that earnings this year would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BMW denies report of lowered 2005 profit target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.