* BMW offloads 3 bln stg in longevity risk to Deutsche Bank * Largest-ever insurance transaction with a pension scheme (Adds quotes) By Sarah Hills LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - German car maker BMW has offloaded 3 billion pounds ($4.6 billion) of the risk posed by people living longer from its UK pension scheme to Deutsche Bank , in the biggest deal of its kind. The German bank's insurance subsidiary Abbey Life carried out the deal, which was structured with British specialist ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BMW lays off UK pension liabilities with Deutsche Bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642