* BMW says most factories to shut for only one week * Daimler powertrain plants to close for only a week * Carmakers catching up with pent-up demand * Audi sticking with normal two-week break * BMW says capacity utilisation significantly above 110 pct (Recasts, adds details on Mercedes-Benz, Audi) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The factories of carmakers BMW and Mercedes-Benz will keep customary shutdowns around the Christmas holidays to a minimum this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BMW, Mercedes plan to keep Christmas break short" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.