* BOJ moves next review to Nov 4-5 to speed up asset buying * BOJ keeps rates, holds off with new policy initiatives * BOJ says to buy 3.5 trln yen in government debt * BOJ to cut growth forecast, predict slow price growth * BOJ long-term economic outlook report due out 0600 GMT (Updates with policy meeting result, new date for next meeting) By Leika Kihara TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan kept its policy settings unchanged on Thursday, but said it will bring forward ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BOJ details asset buying plan, moves forward next meet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642