(Adds details, updates deaths, injured) MOSCOW, Oct 31 (Reuters) - At least eight people were killed and 42 injured on Wednesday when a suspected bomb exploded on a bus in the Russian city of Togliatti, the Russian news agency Interfax said. The early morning explosion on the bus at an intersection in the city may have been caused by a 1 kg (2.2 lbs) explosive device, the agency quoted local police as saying. "There is reason to believe that the explosive was planted either underneath ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bomb blamed for Russia bus blast, 8 killed -Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.