DETROIT, July 26 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, a supplier of automotive powertrain technology, reported lower net income for the second quarter and cut its full-year earnings and revenue outlook, citing the slowdown in the global economy. Excluding one-time items, BorgWarner earned $1.36 per share. This fell a penny short of the average Wall Street estimate of $1.37, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. The decline of the euro against the dollar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BorgWarner cuts 2012 outlook on global slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.