(Adds details in paragraphs 7-10) MORRISTOWN, N.J., July 29 (Reuters) - Aerospace company Honeywell International Inc. on Monday said it has received $25 million from automotive supplier BorgWarner Inc. as partial settlement of a patent infringement suit. The settlement, reached a week earlier, came after a district court in Dusseldorf, Germany, granted Honeywell's request for a preliminary injunction requiring BorgWarner to immediately halt production of turbochargers that infringe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BorgWarner pays Honeywell $25 mln over patent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642