(Adds sales and outlook details, stock activity) CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Wednesday posted a 37 percent increase in quarterly profit on higher demand for its engine and drivetrain technology, including turbochargers and transmission components. BorgWarner, whose shares rose 1.7 percent, also tightened its profit outlook for the year. "Despite an increasingly difficult market, we intend to hold our guidance for the year within the lower end of our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BorgWarner posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642