* Q2 adjusted EPS $1.12 vs Street view 99 cents * Revenue up 28 percent, raises 2011 forecast * Shares up 0.8 pct in premarket trading (Adds details, background, share move) DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, driven by increased demand for its fuel-economy technologies. The company, which makes turbochargers, transmission components and other parts, also raised its forecast for 2011 earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BorgWarner profit beats Street; raises forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.