(Releads, adds comment from company, details) SHANGHAI, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Bosch will invest 600 million euros ($704.8 million) with a Chinese fuel injector firm in a venture to make diesel nozzles for cars and trucks, the latest multinational to jump on China's auto boom bandwagon. Engineering group Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] and its units would have a 67 percent stake in the venture and China's Wuxi Weifu the rest, the Chinese company said. Total registered capital would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bosch, China's Weifu plan 600 mln euro venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.