* Industry group cuts forecast to 1.5 percent output drop * Tax breaks, industrial stimulus fall short as demand cools * Carmakers counting on growth in world's No. 4 car market By Brad Haynes and Alberto Alerigi SAO PAULO, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian car production is likely to fall this year for the first time in a decade, the national automakers' association said on Friday, as tighter credit and cooling demand overwhelm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brazil 2012 auto output to fall, 1st time in decade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.