* Anfavea forecasts output rising 2 pct next year * 2012 sales growth seen between 4 pct and 5 pct * Exports expected to drop 5.5 pct next year * Auto output up 3.4 pct in Nov from Oct, sales jump 15 pct (Adds 2012 outlook) SAO PAULO, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Automobile production and sales in Brazil look set to hit all-time highs in 2012, an industry group said, although a weaker global economy is likely to reduce exports and weigh on output growth in the world's fourth-largest market. Vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brazil 2012 auto output, sales seen at record highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642