(Adds fresh analyst comment, context) By Isabel Versiani BRASILIA, Brazil, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's October current account soared 22 times from a year earlier as South America's largest economy ran a hefty trade surplus and fortified itself against foreign shocks, the central bank said on Wednesday. The current account -- a country's widest measure of all foreign transactions -- was in line with expectations, although it represented a slowdown from previous months as the nation was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brazil Oct account surplus surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.