* Government to prolong and extend tax breaks -minister * Stimulus thus far has failed to revive stagnant economy * Finance minister says gasoline prices to rise in 2013 By Luciana Otoni BRASILIA, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's government on Wednesday geared up to prolong stimulus measures as President Dilma Rousseff seeks to revive an economy that remains stagnant despite more than a year of tax breaks, interest rate cuts, and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brazil readies more stimulus to boost economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.