* Government offers cheaper credit for trucks, machinery * Tax cut renewed for appliances, construction materials * Reduced tax on most local cars extended through October By Luciana Otoni and Tiago Pariz BRASILIA, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Brazil's government unveiled a host of new measures on Wednesday aimed at increasing investment and consumption as it expanded efforts to boost a sluggish recovery in the world's sixth-largest economy. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brazil unveils measures to spur consumption, investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642