(Recasts with announcement, updates stock price) TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. , Japan's top tyre maker, on Tuesday raised its dividend forecast to 24 yen from 20 yen for the year to December 2005, reflecting strong sales and improved sales prices. "We saw some impact from high raw material prices, but sales have been strong and sales prices have improved," a Bridgestone spokesman said. Bridgestone had most recently forecast a dividend of 20 yen for the business year that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bridgestone raises 2005 dividend forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.