In Chicago story headlined "UPDATE 2-Bridgestone settles Texas class-action lawsuit" please read in sixth paragraph, "...of the Provost Umphrey law firm" instead of "...Provost Umphreys." (Corrects spelling). A corrected version follows. (Adds more background information, byline) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, May 23 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. of Japan's Firestone unit said on Friday it has agreed to settle a Texas class-action lawsuit over its recall of Wilderness AT and ATX tires more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bridgestone settles Texas class-action" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642