(Updates with more details, analysts' comments) By Tay Han Nee HONG KONG, June 28 (Reuters) - China's largest minibus maker Brilliance China said on Friday sales in the second quarter had improved but it had yet to receive formal approval to proceed with a long-awaited joint venture with Germany's BMW AG . The firm said sales for the second quarter ending in June were about 30 percent higher than in the first quarter, but it did not give actual figures or further details. "Second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Brilliance China sales improve in Q2, no word on BMW JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642