(Recasts with fresh CEO comments) By Peter Wuebben and Nick Tattersall FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - German heating and appliance maker Buderus AG said on Wednesday it would not be in favour of a takeover by car parts producer Robert Bosch, and said there had so far been no talks between the two firms. Bosch made a surprise announcement earlier this month that it already held 13.35 percent of Buderus, reigniting takeover speculation and sending Buderus stock sharply higher. Buderus's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Buderus CEO not keen on idea of Bosch takeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.