In New York piece headlined "UPDATE 2-Budget car rental files for bankruptcy," please read in paragraph 3 "Daytona Beach, Florida-based ... " instead of "Lisle, Illinois-based ..." (Correcting location) A corrected version follows. (Adds details on competitors, rewrites lead) NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Car-rental company Budget Group Inc. succumbed to its heavy debt burden and filed for bankruptcy protection on Monday, as the recession in business travel that has plagued the sector ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Budget car rental files for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.