(Adds details, quotes from conference call) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a three percent rise in first-quarter sales on Thursday, defying a weak European car market thanks to hit models at its Citroen brand. The Paris-based firm also said that while it faced tough challenges including the effect of a strong euro, it was sticking to a target of matching or slightly lifting last year's operating margin of five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Buoyant Citroen motors PSA sales higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642