* Employers' union chief brands nationalisation "scandalous" * Govt says lobbyist overlooking ArcelorMittal's business practices * Company plans to shut Florange unless buyer found by Dec. 1 * Poll shows majority of French favour nationalisation By Nicholas Vinocur PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The head of France's employers' union branded government plans to take over ArcelorMittal's Florange steelworks as "scandalous" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Business leader denounces French plan for ArcelorMittal site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.