* BYD braces for H2 slowdown, will launch new models * Sluggish sales, inventory blamed for dealer pullout * BYD says dealer churn at normal levels, report exaggerated * Aims to list A-shares in Shenzhen in H2 - chairman * Shares down 3.8 pct on disappointing quarterly earnings (Recasts lead with chairman comments) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan HONG KONG/BEIJING, Aug 23 (Reuters) - China's BYD Co Ltd , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, warned on Monday of a slowdown in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BYD warns of slower H2, says dealer pullouts overstated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.