* Business leaders fear law will hurt economy, kill jobs * State report sees parts of economy thriving due to law (Adds report details, fresh comment) By Peter Henderson SAN FRANCISCO, March 24 (Reuters) - California's economy will not be damaged by the state's 2006 climate change law, a state agency said in a report on Wednesday that counters the business community's arguments that the economically troubled state will lose more jobs and businesses. The analysis by the state Air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-California: climate change law won't hurt economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642