* Private investment intentions up 3.8 pct for 2011 vs 2010 * Public intentions up 1.6 pct * Mining, oil, transportation and factories lead growth (Recasts with analyst's comments, details) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Canadian companies expect to increase capital spending by 3.8 percent in total this year, a Statistics Canada survey showed on Friday, encouraged by surging demand for commodities, and outpacing government spending as economic stimulus measures wind down. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada business spending plans may not spur economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642