* Q1 current account deficit hits record high * Surplus in goods trade lowest in 31 years * Canadian dollar rises to 7-month high * Deficit seen smaller in coming quarters (Adds market reaction, analysts' comments, details) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, May 29 (Reuters) - Canada's current account deficit hit a record high in the first quarter because of tumbling exports, but it came in lower than expected and that helped boost the Canadian dollar. The deficit reached C$9.06 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada current account deficit hits record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642