* Current account deficit grows by 57.8 percent * Largest quarterly deficit since 2010 * Goods surplus with United States drops to 18-month low * Data seen making Canadian dollar more vulnerable By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Canada's current account deficit jumped by a bigger-than-expected 57.8 percent in the second quarter, hurt by the country's deteriorating trade performance, a trend analysts said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada current account deficit jumps more than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.