* Price increases are far higher than expectations * Industrial product prices up 0.7 pct, boosted by energy * Raw material prices up 1.8 pct * Price hikes have yet to show up in consumer price index (Adds implications for monetary policy, link to a graphic) By Randall Palmer OTTAWA, March 30 (Reuters) - Canadian producer prices and raw material prices rose far faster than expected in February, but analysts said these price pressures have yet to turn up in consumer inflation. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada nonconsumer inflation measures jump in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.