* Nov retail sales up 0.2 pct vs forecast of no change * Sales excluding autos fall 0.3 pct * Autos, electronics push up overall sales in the month OTTAWA, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales jumped in November despite predictions they would stall, giving a boost to economic growth but not changing expectations that the pace of increases in consumer spending will continue to slow. Retail sales climbed 0.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada Nov retail sales unexpectedly jump to record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.