(Adds analyst comments, updates market activity) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - A spike in gasoline prices fueled Canada's annual inflation rate in October, but analysts said it is unlikely to sway the Bank of Canada from raising interest rates in December. The annual inflation rate rose to 2.3 percent last month from 1.8 percent in September, mainly on a sharp rise in gasoline prices, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. Statscan said October's gasoline price spike was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canada's October inflation up on gasoline spike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642