(Releads, adds quotes, background) By Cameron French TORONTO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers Union said on Monday it had resolved its deal-breaking job security issue with Ford Motor Co. of Canada , clearing what was seen as the largest hurdle in the contract talks and all but ensuring a deal will be reached without a strike. CAW head Buzz Hargrove said some issues remain to be ironed out, but added he is confident a new three-year agreement can be reached later on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canadian auto union says Ford contract deal near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642