Sept 30 (Reuters) - Unionized workers at the Canadian operations of Fiat SpA's Chrysler Group LLC have voted in favor of a four-year labor agreement with the company, the Canadian Auto Workers union said on Sunday. Some 90 percent of the Chrysler workers who voted backed the deal, the CAW said in a statement. The agreement covers 8,000 employees. The Chrysler agreement was the last reached and approved by employees of a Detroit Three automaker in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canadian Auto Workers back labor deal with Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642