* Economy shrinks 0.2 percent in February * Auto sector drags on numbers * Markets see chance central bank will stall on rate hike * Canadian dollar nudged lower (Adds details) OTTAWA, April 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economy shrank unexpectedly in February, nudging the Canadian dollar lower and reinforcing expectations that the central bank will hold interest rates steady until the second half of this year. Following two months of robust growth, gross domestic product slid 0.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canadian economy shrinks unexpectedly in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.