(Adds analysts' comments, other polls, details) OTTAWA, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian manufacturers are showing the bleakest outlook on production since 2002 as they struggle with a strong Canadian dollar, high oil prices and the U.S. slowdown, according to a Statistics Canada survey on Tuesday. Thirty-three percent of the 3,000 companies participating in the first-quarter survey forecast production volumes would decline in the next three months, up from 24 percent in the previous quarter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canadian manufacturing outlook worsens - survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.