* Company will open 100 Sports Chek, Atmosphere stores * 115 unprofitable stores under other names to close * Store closures estimated to cost C$26 mln * Canadian Tire shares drop 1.5 pct in Toronto (Adds details, comments from president of FGL Sports, analyst) By Claire Sibonney May 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Tire Corp Ltd will open more than 100 new Sport Chek sporting goods stores and Atmosphere outdoor gear shops over the next five years, while shutting down 115 unprofitable outlets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canadian Tire to expand Sports Chek, Atmosphere chains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.