(Updates with details, news conference) By Edmund Klamann TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Canon Inc, the most profitable manufacturer in Japan's high-tech sector, posted record quarterly earnings on Wednesday and raised its full-year targets, buoyed by cost cuts and strong sales of laser printers and digital cameras. The results contrasted sharply with earnings disappointments in recent days from other Japanese high-tech leaders such as Sony Corp , the world's largest consumer electronics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Canon posts record Q1 profit, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642