(releads, adds details) NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Capital One Financial Corp., one of the largest Mastercard and Visa credit card providers in the world, said on Wednesday it will buy Onyx Acceptance Corp. for $191 million, creating the second largest independent U.S. auto lender. McLean, Virginia-based Capital One said Onyx shareholders will receive $28 per share. Capital One said the transaction is not expected to have a material impact on 2005 earnings. The acquisition of Onyx ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Capital One to buy Onyx Acceptance for $191 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642