(Adds CEO quotes, detail) By Pete Harrison LONDON, June 29 (Reuters) - British car dealer Inchcape expects margin pressure in the UK to be offset by its best-ever sales of Subarus in Australia, Chief Executive Peter Johnson said on Wednesday. Trading is in line with market expectations and 31 million pounds ($56 million) of the group's 65 million pounds share buy-back programme has been completed, added Inchcape, which distributes and sells cars for Toyota , BMW , Ferrari and others. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car dealer Inchcape sees weak UK, strong Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.