(Adds CEO interview, details; updates shares) LONDON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Britain's Pendragon Plc said on Thursday it would go back on the acquisitions trail after the purchase of a rival early last year helped the UK's biggest car dealer post a 47 percent rise in 2004 profit. The specialist in prestige and luxury cars said it accounted for only about 3 percent of the UK car market despite being twice the size of its nearest rival, giving it scope for further involvement in market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car dealer Pendragon's profit up, eyes acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.