(Writes through with analyst quote) By Michael Winfrey BRATISLAVA, Dec 31 (Reuters) - A continued boom in car exports helped keep Slovakia's November trade deficit at a fraction of last year's levels, data showed on Wednesday, providing room for crown firming and looser monetary policy. The November trade gap was 483 million crowns ($14.7 million), compared with a 9.5 billion crown gap in the same month of 2002, the Statistics Office said. A Reuters survey of analysts taken earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car export boom helps shrink Slovak Nov trade gap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.