* Q1 EBIT 2.13 bln eur vs Reuters poll avg 1.93 bln * Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin drops 90 bp to 8.4 pct * Industrial Free Cash Flow -2.0 bln eur * Maintains full-year guidance * Shares fall 2.2 pct, European autos down 1.3 pct (Adds background) FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German automotive group Daimler reported a surprise increase in first-quarter operating profit on Friday, in part thanks to stronger than expected earnings at the financial services business that offers loans and leases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car financing unit helps Daimler beat forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.