* Opel, Nissan Russia car sales forecasts beat govt estimate * Russia mkt seen topping 3 mln unit level in mid-term * Nissan warns on negative impact from strong yen (Combines Opel, Nissan executives) By John Bowker and Kiryl Sukhotski MOSCOW, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Russia's car market is emerging fast from the crisis as cheap loans return and consumer confidence grows, leading auto makers said on Wednesday as they delivered upbeat forecast for sales growth this year. Russia was well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car markers hail Russian market revival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.