* French Sept car sales down 18 pct * Spain sales down 37 pct, hit by tax increase, scrappage * Italy car sales down 25.7 pct, German figures Tuesday By Laurence Frost and Jennifer Clark PARIS/MILAN, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Car sales dropped further in austerity-hit France, Italy and Spain last month, and France's CCFA auto industry association cut its full-year market forecast, highlighting the pain for automakers that have warned there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Car sales fall in austerity-hit France, Italy, Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642