* Q2 EPS $0.62 vs est $0.65 * Rise in raw material costs continues * Shares down as much as 12 pct (Adds details, analyst comments; updates share movement) BANGALORE, July 27 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc posted a quarterly profit below market estimates, due to higher raw material costs, and said it continues to face higher input costs, sending shares down as much as 12 percent. "Our most significant EBIT challenge will be the uncertainty regarding raw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Carlisle Q2 profit misses Wall Street; shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.