(Adds Finmeccanica source on possible stake size in para 6) ROME, March 20 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm The Carlyle Group is interested in making a bid for Fiat Avio, Fiat's aviation unit, jointly with Italy's Finmeccanica , an industrial source said on Thursday. The source said that under the possible bid, state-controlled Finmeccanica would hold a minority stake in the aviation component maker which has been valued by analysts at up to two billion euros. Shares in struggling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Carlyle interested in joint Fiat Avio bid-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.