(Updates with stock price, details) DETROIT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Auto retailer CarMax Inc. on Monday said its quarterly earnings rose 25 percent, boosted by stronger used and wholesale vehicle sales and higher service profits. But shares of the Richmond, Virginia, company were down nearly 6 percent after it said its fiscal third quarter earnings per share would be in the range of 19 cents to 21 cents, below Wall Street estimates of 22 cents a share, according to Thomson First Call. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CarMax earnings rise, but shares fall on outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642