* Q3 EPS $0.36 vs est. $0.34 as rev up 23 pct * Q3 same store sales up 16 pct * Gross profit per vehicle at $2,103 * Shares fall as much as 10 pct (Adds analyst comments, share movement) By Soham Chatterjee Dec 21 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc , the largest U.S. retailer of used cars, posted third-quarter results above estimates, but its shares fell 10 percent as gross profit per vehicle fell short of expectations. "Retail used gross profit per car of $2,103 compares to our estimate of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CarMax falls as gross profit per vehicle disappoints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642