* Third-quarter revenue $2.60 bln vs est $2.47 bln * EPS $0.41 vs est $0.39 * Retail used-car sales rise 17 pct, wholesale business sales 10 pct * Shares up 8 percent Dec 20 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc, the largest U.S. used-car retailer, reported a stronger-than-expected third-quarter profit as a rise in supply, more attractive financing options and improved customer sentiment helped it sell more vehicles to retail clients. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CarMax profit beats on improved used car supply, more upbeat consumers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.