* Q2 EPS $0.48 vs est $0.40 * Q2 revenue up 13 pct * Q2 same store used unit sales up 4 pct * Plans to open 5 superstores in fiscal 2012 * Shares up 8 pct (Recasts; adds analysts' comments, updates share movement) BANGALORE, Sept 22 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc , the largest U.S. retailer of used cars, posted market-topping results for the seventh straight quarter as customers continued to shy away from splurging on new cars in a sluggish economy. Shares of the company, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CarMax Q2 tops Wall Street view, shares up 8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642