* Caterpillar, Navistar eye China truck JV with Jianghuai * JV trucks target China and select overseas markets * JV comes after Daimler, MAN partner with local firms (Adds size of China's heavy truck market, details) By Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong SHANGHAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Caterpillar and Navistar International Corp are in talks with China's Jianghuai Automobile to set up a truck venture, a source said, as the firms become the latest foreign players to tap the market dominated by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Caterpillar, Navistar eye China truck JV -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.